Why is it necessary to adjust attendance boundaries?
- When we open new schools to meet enrollment demands that result from a growing student population
- When schools become overcrowded
What are we trying to accomplish in the area of rezoning?
- To remain focused on providing the best education for our students
- To develop attendance boundaries to populate the new elementary while allowing for future growth
- To explore possible solutions to crowding at Cravens Early Childhood Academy
- To communicate possible zoning changes to all stakeholders and provide opportunities for feedback through community meetings, the district website, and in writing