- for quick checks for understanding to know whether students are mastering skills or big concepts
- to allow ALL students to participate and engage without feeling self-conscious.
Plickers cards can be printed from the website or a matte-laminated set can be purchased here. Check out the video below for "Plickers in 2 Minutes."
Teachers can also...
- Provide immediate student feedback with the report that is generated for students immediately after the quiz.
- Track student performance and generate great reports to inform instruction.
- Browse a library of Quizizz assessments and duplicate them to use with students.
- Easily share Quizizz assessments with colleagues
Quizizz also connects with Google Classroom - see how below.
3. Google Forms
Did you know....
- teachers can collect responses to multiple Forms on one sheet? Think of the usefulness for tracking student performance by TEKS!
- Google Forms allows teachers to "branch" responses. So - if a student gets an answer wrong, the form will send him/her to a location to read or watch a video, and then send him or her back to the question to try again. If they get the question correct, they move on to the next question.