Each campus and district is required to meet the target scores on the following indices to obtain a MET STANDARDrating.
Index 1 OR Index 2 AND Index 3 AND Index 4
Index 1: Student Achievement (Looks at all the STAAR tests for the year)
Index 2: Student Progress (Are student showing progress from year to year?)
Index 3: Closing Performance Gaps (How are we doing at closing performance gaps?)
Index 4: Postsecondary Readiness (Are our student prepared for life after high school?)
A campus or district that does not meet the required index targets will receive an accountability rating of Improvement Required.
Campuses that receive a MET STANDARD rating are eligible to receive DISTINCTION DESIGNATIONS.
- Academic Achievement in Reading/ELA
- Academic Achievement in Math
- Academic Achievement in Science
- Academic Achievement in Social Studies
- Top 25% of Student Progress
- Top 25% of Closing Performance Gaps
- Postsecondary Readiness