I've been injured; help me understand the process.
Is it an emergency?
Go immediately to an emergency room. Seek follow up care from an Alliance treating doctor.
- Report the injury to your employer, and file a First Report of Injury as soon as possible with a campus/department nurse, or secretary and sign any necessary paperwork.
- Make an appointment with an Alliance Treating Doctor. Use the Alliance website to search for a provider.
- The adjuster will contact you within a few business days of the First Report of Injury being filed.
- Go to the doctor. Take the FROI form with you.
- The treating doctor will create a treatment, and return to work plan. Please keep your campus informed of any restrictions.
Find a doctor through the Alliance network
Questions / Contact Information