2020 Board of Trustees Election
November 3, 2020
- Positions 1, 2, & 3
- Requirements for Candidates
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the first day of term
- Must be an United States citizen, a Texas resident residing continuously for 12 months and in the Sheldon district for 6 months
- Must be a registered voter
- A person is ineligible to serve on a school board if the person has been convicted of a felony or an offense under Texas Penal Code section 43.02(b) regarding prostitution.
- Has not been determined by a final judgment of a court to be totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
First day to file an application for a place on the ballot will be July 18, 2020 and last day to file will be August 17, 2020.