We will develop a culture of unity and pride throughout our schools and community.
- To involve the Sheldon community in an annual fair to be hosted on district property.
- To promote district pride through the placement and installation of banners and signage throughout the district.
- Teach all elementary students the high school song to promote district pride.
- The district will promote and encourage lifelong learning and health awareness within the community through the expansion of the Parent Center.
- Enhance the current Parent Center to include a community library/technology center to provide additional resources and computer training to parents and students year round.
- To promote and encourage lifelong learning and health awareness within the Sheldon community by hosting an annual "Health Fair" within the district.
- Develop a sense of unity and pride throughout the community by establishing reunion events in conjunction with extracurricular groups to complete service projects within the community.
- Develop a culture of unity and pride throughout the district by offering a "Career Day" involving Alumni at each school to afford them the opportunity to share their current success in the professional world (sharing the past and shaping the future).
- Sheldon ISD will establish an annual "Alumni Recognition Awards" celebration.
- Promote district events within the community through the use of business marquees, information boards, windows, etc.
- Build pride within the district by providing a "Spectator Bus" for Sheldon ISD students to attend away games.