We will strengthen public relations to increase support and involvement among parents, students and community.
- A "brand" that reflects our district mission, beliefs, and objectives will be established.
- A "Welcome to Sheldon" Protocol will be established for new stakeholders (students, parents, teachers, community businesses, etc.).
- Appropriate social networking tools will be utilized to communicate district goals, expectations, and events.
- Opportunities to celebrate student, teacher, and district successes will be publicized in various arenas.
- Staff members will serve as ambassadors to the community by sharing knowledge of campus specific programs, district and community events.