Our goal is to make each game a safe and enjoyable experience for all players, coaches, officials, support groups, and spectators. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us reach our goal.
Location: Sheldon ISD’s Crenshaw Memorial Stadium is located on the northeast side of Houston, approximately 2 miles west of Beltway 8 at the corner of Tidwell Rd. and C. E. King Parkway.
Address: Crenshaw Memorial Stadium
8540 C. E. King Parkway
Houston, TX 77044
Directions to Stadium
Traveling on Beltway 8 Southbound – (From Humble, Aldine, Spring)
1. Take Beltway 8 southbound and exit at C. E. King Parkway.
2. Turn right onto C. E. King Parkway and travel approximately 3 miles.3. The stadium will be on the left between Tidwell Rd. and Crenshaw Rd.
Traveling on Beltway 8 Northbound – (From Galena Park, Pasadena, Clear Lake)
1. Take Beltway 8 northbound and exit at Tidwell Rd.
2. Turn left onto Tidwell Rd. and travel approximately 2 miles.
3. Turn left onto C. E. King Parkway.4. The stadium will be on the left between Tidwell Rd. and Crenshaw Rd.
Traveling on US Highway 90 (New Highway 90)
1. Turn onto Beltway 8 North from US Highway 902. Follow directions for Traveling on Beltway 8 Northbound (See above)
Traveling on Business US Highway 90 / Beaumont Highway
1. Turn north onto C. E. King Parkway and travel approximately 1 mile.
2. The stadium will be on the right between Crenshaw Rd. and Tidwell Rd.
Note: Failure to comply with these rules will result in removal from the stadium:
- Everyone must have a valid ticket or approved pass to enter the stadium. Anyone leaving the stadium will be required to purchase another ticket to re-enter the stadium unless they notify and receive prior approval from security or administrative personnel.
- No air horns or other loud noise-making devices are allowed.
- No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
- No coolers or backpacks will be allowed.
- Purses/Bags are subject to inspection for security purposes.
- No inappropriate public language, unacceptable public behavior, or derogatory public remarks will be tolerated.
- No smoking or tobacco use in or around the stadium.
- Firearms or weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- No spectators are allowed on the field/track at any time. Stadium security and administrative personnel will control field/track access. Please have your players and parents meet along bleacher rails or at the dressing room area after the game.
- Sideline access during the contest requires a Field Pass (See Field Pass information for exceptions and how to request a Field Pass).
- No standing or sitting in the aisles.
- No standing or sitting along the rail between the stands and the field.
- No loitering under the stands.
- Crossover to the other side of the stadium will only be allowed with approval from security or administrative personnel.
- No open flames or cooking grills can be operated in the parking lots or onside (unless an are of the stadium or parking lot has been designated and approved as a cooking area prior to a specific contest).