Compliance & Grants
Director of Federal Programs & Grants
Goals and Expectations
- To monitor federal, state, and local grants for compliance, while providing support to all campuses and departments.
- To secure grant funds in an effort to improve and enhance the regular education program. These additional funds enable individual campuses and/or departments an opportunity to provide a wide range of specific program activities for the students of Sheldon ISD.
Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Maintaining and monitoring district and campus utilization of federal and state funds
- Maintaining and monitoring instructional initiatives utilizing federal and state funds
- Providing quality oversight of state compensatory funds (SCE) and discretionary grants
- Preparing the submission for all state and federal program applications and compliance reports in TEASE
- Maintaining documentation for all state and federal programs for accountability purposes
- Supervising and monitoring the district mentor program
- Researching and submitting applications for educational grants
- Monitoring grants awarded to district and campuses
- Monitoring district and campus utilization of grant funds