Sheldon Independent School District administrators are monitoring the region’s weather and road conditions to ensure the safety of students and staff.
As of this time, all Sheldon ISD schools and offices are planning to continue normal operations. With the threat of heavy rainfall still in Houston’s forecast, Sheldon ISD intends to notify parents, staff and the news media of any school closures or delays as soon as a decision is made by district officials.
C. E. King High School's scheduled scrimmage at Dickinson has been moved back to its original date and time on Friday, Aug. 25.
- KHS / ECAs (Start - 7:10 a.m.; End - 2:40 p.m.)
- KASE (Early Session Start - 7:10 a.m.; End - 11:10 a.m.; Afternoon Session Start - 11:40 a.m.; End - 3:40 p.m.)
- Elementary Schools (Start - 7:45 a.m.; End - 3:15 p.m.)
- Middle Schools (Start - 8:10 a.m.; End - 3:45 p.m.)
- ECHS - 7:10 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
School Zone traffic laws go into effect for start of school year.
School starts in just a few days, and the Sheldon Independent School District administrators want to take this opportunity to remind drivers to follow the school zone traffic laws when driving in or near a school.
Thank you in advance to our friends at Royalwood Church (and its affiliates) for sponsoring a "Back 2 School Weekend" concert, games, and backpack giveaway.
Please note that only 500 backpacks stuffed with school supplies will be given away beginning Aug. 19 at 10 a.m.
Although Sheldon ISD's student dress codes did not change from school last year, the 2017-18 documents are now ready for downloading/viewing.
Our instructional leaders have loaded the bus and are headed to the Norris Center in Houston to participate in the Sheldon Leadership Institute - a two-day training designed to help prepare our students and staff for a wonderful 2017-18 school year!
We are continuously adding items to our "Back-to-School" information area on the Sheldon ISD website.
Summer STEM camp for the students in the 7th grade STEM academies at Null Middle and King Middle will be held from July 31 - August 3rd at King Middle School. Camp begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 12:00 p.m. Please make sure your students attend! If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Becky Zalesnik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Go to http://www.texasassessment.com/.
2. Click on Log In to Student Portal
3. Click OK in the pop-up box
4. You will then be redirected to the Texas Assessment Data Portal.
- click on headline for more information -