KHS Fundraising Procedures
- Obtain a Fundraising Form Mrs. Askew. Complete and turn in Fundraising Form to Mrs. Askew by the first Monday in April.
- Fundrasiers are based on a calendar year
- Two fundraiser activities are allowed and must be Board approved.
- Organizations are allowed to schedule only 2 tax-free fundraisers in one calendar year - one if the fall and one in the spring. All other fundraisers are taxed.
- Receipts are required
- As money is acculumated, the funds must be submitted to Mr. George for safekeeping in the school vault.
- At the conclusion of the fundraiser, all funds are to be submitted to Mr. George along with a deposit slip.
Costs of organized fundraising, including solicitation of gifts and bequests, endowment drives, financial campaigns, and similar expenses incurred to raise capital or obtain contributions are not allowable. Costs associated with attending or sponsoring training on fundraising are not allowable.