P r o c e d u r e s i n M a t h C l a s s
1. Enter quickly and quietly.
2. Immediately sharpen your pencil quickly before the bell.
3. Be in your seat when the tardy bell rings.
4. Begin your warm-up immediately.
5. Put your backpacks under your desks, out of the aisle.
6. Have homework ready to check and review, if any.
Before you leave
1. Continue working until I dismiss you.
2. Cleanup after yourself.
3. Put all trash in the garbage containers as you leave.
4. Return any borrowed item/s to the appropriate location/s.
5. Sit quietly and do not disturb others.
1. Raise your hand to ask a question.
2. Throw trash away as you leave the classroom so you will not disturb others.
3. Do not interrupt the teacher during instruction.
4. Use the restroom before or after the class.
5. Keep your hands/feet to yourself.
6. Be serious about learning!